We can recommend two solutions for this problem. First:
• Start > Run.
• Write Regedit and change below given value:
Change the ErrorMode value in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows as 2 if it is 0.
Another solution we recommend if the error is not corrected:
• Open session as Administrator in the computer.
• Click on Start, right click on My Computer and then click on Manage.
• Click on Disc Management.
• Right-click on the partition, logical drive, or volume you want to change, and then click Change Drive Letter and Paths.
• Click on the removable drive, click Change, click the drive letter you want to use, and then click OK.
If your problem is not solved, we request you to feedback us.