These error messages occur when your computer does not have a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card to run Zula. The reason for this may be:
• Your video card drivers are not installed: You will see this error when your video card drivers are not installed. As a solution, we recommend that you install your video card drivers using the installation CDs that came with your computer / video card. Alternatively, if you know the brand and model of your video card, you can access your latest drivers via the following links:
• ATI: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
• Nvidia: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
• Intel: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx
• You can find latest drivers of SiS Based cards from http://w3.sis.com/download/
• You can find latest drivers of VIA Based cards from https://www.viatech.com/en/support/drivers/
• Damage of the DirectX library on your computer: Damage of the DirectX library on your operating system will cause this error. As a solution, we recommend that you download the latest Microsoft DirectX and install it on your computer using the link below.
• If your video card is not inserted properly in your computer's slot: We recommend that you obtain technical assistance for reinstalling your video card.
• Your video card does not support DirectX 9.0c: Especially older graphics cards produced before 2003 may not be compatible with DirectX 9.0c. We recommend that you purchase a new video card.