Step 1: Manually save Lua5.1.dll file via Microsoft Register Server.
Step 2: Repair invalid Lua5.1.dll log book registries.
Step 3: Remove Lua5.1.dll file from Windows Recycle Bin and install again.
Step 4: Perform a full scan of your computer against malware.
Step 5: Update Device Drivers on your computer.
Step 6: Use Windows System Restore to "Undo" latest system changes.
Step 7: Run the Windows System File Checker. ("sfc / scannow")
Step 8: Install all available Windows updates.
Step 9: Perform a clean installation of Windows.
Recommendation: Scan your computer against lua5.1.dll log book errors.
After controlling these recommendations:
• First remove the game completely from your system.
• Manually delete the MadByte Games folder located in the C: directory.
• Open the Registry Editor by typing "regedit" if you can, and in the search box with CTRL + F, delete all the values you found by typing IDCGames. Be sure to delete the correct key while doing this. You can skip this step if you are at a level that you cannot do.
• Manually delete the C: \ Users \ USERNAME \ AppData \ Local Settings \ Temp \ zulasetup or zula folder.
• Perform the installation again and use the "Run as Administrator" command during the installation phase and the first time you open the game.
We also recommend that you disable your anti-virus program before you start the download. Some game files may be blocked by the anti-virus program and may cause problems with game input.