The error message indicates that the connection between your computer and our servers has been interrupted. Once you receive this error message, your connection to the server is broken. Because of a connection-related problem, you may see this error message for more than one reason. First of all, you need to check your connection, after you stabilize it, you can try to login to the server again.
If you frequently have this problem:
• First remove the game completely from your system.
• Manually delete the IDC/Games folder (or the folder in which you installed Zula) in the C: directory.
• If you can, type regedit to open the Registry Editor, and in the search box with CTRL + F, delete all the values that you found by typing IDCGames. Be sure to delete the correct key when doing this. You can skip this step if you are at a level that you cannot do.
For Windows 7:
For Windows 8 and 8.1:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\local\temp\zulasetup files should be completely deleted manually.
• Re-install, and during the installation phase and the first time you open the game, right-click on the application and execute the "Run as administrator" command.
For Windows 10:
• First, put a tick in Hidden in the View from the tabs above in any folder.
Then manually delete the zula folder in C:/Users/KullanıcıAdı/AppData/Local/Temp directory.
If your problem persists even after you perform these operations, download and reinstall the Zula, as some of your game files may be damaged. You can also disable your antivirus program's intuitive approach to downloaded items before you start the download process. Some game files can be blocked by antivirus and the problem may occur in the game log-in.