This problem may occur if your computer has one of the given situations below:
- You do not have permissions to the file or file location.
- The file is in a non-accessible location, such as the network location or external drive that is not connected to the computer.
- The file has been moved or deleted.
- The file or shortcut is corrupted.
- The file may be blocked by Windows.
- Your antivirus software may be blocking the file.
You can try removing and re-installing Zula (and making sure that your security software does not interfere with the installation or any of the cache files). If you are having trouble correcting the problem, we recommend you to get technical support.