Please follow these instructions in order to fix it:
• In GeForce Experience, enable Anti-aliasing and Vsync options and disable Share option.
*For AMD: http://techreport.com/review/29357/amd-radeon-software-crimson-edition-an-overview/2
• Disable Xbox DVR (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6239-DZCB-8600#xboxapp)
• Update your graphics card.
• Find zula.exe on your PC, right click on it and choose the option "Troubleshoot compatibility".
• Uninstall the game and install again.
If the recommendations above didn't work, you can try the following steps:
1) Right Click on Zula Europe in Steam
2) Click on Properties
3) Click on Local Files
4) Click on Verify
This way you will download a new launcher.